Due to Covid-19 we are experiencing shipping delays of 5 weeks.
Enjoy every step you take on your next adventure. Lightweight and supportive, the Dr. Comfort® Victory is an athletic shoe that delivers comfort and style. Constructed with leather and mesh uppers, the Victory offers ventilation to help regulate heat and keep your feet cool and dry. You'll experience a roomy, protective toe box in these trainers to help prevent skin irritation and toe stubbing during activity. Featuring a no-tie elastic lace system and a single contact closure, the Victory is easy to put on and simple to adjust. With optimal cushioning and a stable sole, the Victory helps to keep you moving in comfort.
EXPLORE THE FEATURES:
Customizable Fit | Adjustable contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort.
Mesh Uppers | Breathable material to regulate heat and help keep feet cool and dry.
Protective Toe Box | Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
Top-Quality Shoe | Use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
Removable Insoles | Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
Firm Heel Counter | Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
INDICATIONS INCLUDE FOOT PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (A/B), Wide (C/D), Extra Wide (E/EE)
- Sizes: 4.0 - 12.0(11.5 Not Available)
- Colours: White, Pink
- Material: Leather and Mesh
- Collection: Athletic
- With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.