Due to Covid-19 we are experiencing shipping delays of 5 weeks.
A laid-back shoe with fashion and function for any adventure, the Dr. Comfort® Grace women's athletic walking shoe offers convenience, style, and support. The removable footbed allows for a personalized fit while the dual-density midsole and footbed create comfort and stability. In addition, the Grace has a full length, heel-to-toe filler that when removed provides a minimum 3/16" of additional depth to accommodate custom-molded or custom inserts. This athletic walking shoe is recommended for women who deal with poor circulation in one or both feet, women with diabetic conditions, non-diabetic women with foot issues, foot ulcer history, peripheral neuropathy with evidence of callus formation of either foot, or foot deformity of either foot. Whether it's a walk around town, a hike through the woods or a quiet evening at home, your feet will appreciate the support, comfort, and fashion that the Grace has to offer.
EXPLORE THE FEATURES:
Reduced Seam Lines | Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing.
Protective Toe Box | Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
Top-Quality Shoe | Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
Firm Heel Counter | Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
Removable Insoles | Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
Anti-Abrasion Sole | Provides comfort and helps prevent slipping when wearing.
INDICATIONS INCLUDE FOOT PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (A/B>, Wide (C/D), Extra Wide(E/EE)
- Sizes: 6 - 15 (12, 13, 14 & 15 Full Size Only)
- Colours: Black, Grey, Seafoam
- Material: Mesh & Synthetic Upper with Micro-suede Lining
- Collection: Athletic
- With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.