Due to Covid-19 we are experiencing shipping delays of up to 8 weeks.
Revolutionizing the way you walk, the Dr. Comfort® Gordon men's athletic walking shoe offers convenience, style, and support. The removable footbed allows for a personalized fit while the dual-density midsole and footbed create comfort and stability. In addition, the Gordon has a full length, heel-to-toe filler that when removed provides a minimum 3/16" of additional depth to accommodate custom-molded or custom inserts. This athletic shoe is recommended for men who deal with poor circulation in one or both feet, men with diabetic conditions, non-diabetic men with foot issues, foot ulcer history, peripheral neuropathy with evidence of callus formation of either foot, or foot deformity of either foot. The sleek, modern design of the Gordon delivers that trendy look while providing function and support in a walking shoe to help reduce the risk of foot health issues.
EXPLORE THE FEATURES:
Reduced Seam Lines | Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing.
Protective Toe Box | Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
Top-Quality Shoe | Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
Firm Heel Counter | Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
Removable Insoles | Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
Anti-Abrasion Sole | Provides comfort and helps prevent slipping when wearing.
INDICATIONS INCLUDE FOOT PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (B/C/D), Wide (E/EE), Extra Wide (EEE/EEEE)
- Sizes: 6 - 15 (12, 13, 14 & 15 Full Size Only)
- Colours: Black, White, Blue
- Material: Mesh & Synthetic Upper with Micro-suede Lining
- Collection: Athletic
- With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.