Due to Covid-19 we are experiencing shipping delays of 5 weeks.
Find the help to protect your foot in a diabetic shoe without sacrificing style. The Dr. Comfort® women's diabetic casual athletic shoe, the Diane, helps provide protection and comfort with a cool, casual athletic style. Designed with full-grain leather and micro-suede lining, this women's casual shoe is durable, breathable, and helps provide comfort whether you're walking, commuting or standing all day. The Diane has an extended heel counter, anti-abrasion sole and reduced seamlines to help prevent foot complications. Additionally, the Diane has a full length, heel-to-toe filler that when removed provides a minimum of 3/16" of additional depth used to accommodate custom-molded or customized inserts. Crafted with high-quality material, the Diane delivers a casual, comfort with an athletic vibe so you can wear to work or around town in complete style.
EXPLORE THE FEATURES:
Stability Outsole Design | A wider sole, extended heel counter, and increased toe spring helps to provide additional support, stability and durability.
Reduced Seam Lines | Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing.
Protective Toe Box | Protective toe box helps provide extra protection from toe stubbing.
Top-Quality Shoe | Use of top-quality materials and construction aids to prevent wear and tear.
Removable Insoles | Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
Anti-Abrasion Material | Helps protect the foot from skin irritation.
INDICATIONS INCLUDE FOOT PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (A/B), Wide (C/D), Extra Wide (E/EE)
- Sizes: 4 - 12 (11 & 12 Full Size Only)
- Colours: Black, Grey, Red
- Material: Synthetic Knit, Leather, Heat Bonded TPU, EVA/Rubber Outsole
- Collection: Athletic
- With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.